Saturday, February 2, 2013

Run. January.

After a taking about a month and a half break from running, I got the legs and lungs cranked back up in January.  This year I am going to try to get more training in than last year.  Last year I ran 920 documented miles.  This year I want to run somewhere in the range of 1300-1500 miles.  I want to start getting into some longer distance races (ultramarathons).

Here is how the first month of 2013 went for me:


My running goals for the year:
1.  Get involved in the local trail running scene.
2.  Run another full marathon...finishing in less that 3 hours 20 minutes.
3.  Run a 50k.
4.  Travel to a different state to run a trail race.
5.  Finish a 50 mile ultramarathon [a stretch].

First up, I am registered for the Grasslands Trail Run in Decatur, TX on March 23rd.


No comments:

Post a Comment