Saturday, August 10, 2013

Run. July.

June was a low milage month for me.  After running the 50k, I took most of the rest of the month off.  I let me body rest a little while I didn't have a next race to train for.

Now, I have another race to train for.  I signed up for another 50k...this time back in the mountains of Tennessee.  I am running the Rock/Creek StumpJump 50k in Chattanooga with my buddy Andy on October 5th.  I am excited to give the 50k another go.  This will be a completely different experience with much more elevation gain and hopefully much lower temperatures.   This race will knock another goal off my list from the beginning of the year...running a race in a different state.

http://www.rockcreek.com/stumpjump.rco


Thus, after returning from Colorado, I ramped my running back up.  It a tough time to run in Dallas.  There have been lots of miles in 100 degree heat and lots of very early mornings waking up to beat that heat.



Totals:
January:  61.66 miles
February:  76.42 miles
March:  113.26 miles
April:  121.5 miles
May: 130.7 miles
June: 46.51 miles
July:  101 miles

Year: 651.05 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment