Friday, April 12, 2013

Run. March.

I had an equipment change during the month of March.  Sara bought me the Suunto watch that I have been wanting for about a year now for my birthday.

The Suunto Ambit has many more capabilities than I can make use of here in North Texas.  The watch is GPS enabled so it accurately measure distance, speed, altitude, direction, temperature, etc., etc..  It is basically a computer in a wrist watch.  Hopefully I will be able to use it up in the mountains at some point soon.  I used to carry my phone and use the MapMyRun app to measure my distance.  The watch links to a website called www.movescout.com.  I have a personal website on movescout that keeps track of all my data and analytics.
I up'd the total mileage quite a bit for the month of March...

Totals:
January: 61.66 miles
February: 76.42 miles
March: 113.26 miles
Year: 251.34

No comments:

Post a Comment