Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hockey

Living in a big city has a handful of perks, one of those being there are a variety professional sporting events to go to within a very convenient distance.  I have been been able to go to four Dallas Stars games since the lockout shortened season got started...two of those being against my mighty Blackhawks.  Abe came into town for his Spring Break this week and we went to the Blackhawks game last night, an absolutely dominant 8-1 win by our Blackhawks.  I was lucky enough to get four free tickets to the game from my boss.  Our company has seats about 12 rows up behind the net.  They are great seats...especially for free!  That was the second game I have been able to go to in those seats.  Here are some pictures from the four games that I have been to thus far:
January 24th against the Blackhawks
February 21st against the Canucks. Office tickets
February 23rd against the Sharks
Last night against the Blackhawks   [ 8-1!!! ] 

No comments:

Post a Comment